Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello Wheatridge!!!

So this entry is for my dad's eighth grade science students at Wheatridge Middle School in the Gardner-Edgerton school district...

Hello all you young and eager to learn students!!! I hope my dad hasn't given you too much homework already since coming back to school from winter break. I want to let you know that I am going to try and answer ALL of your questions you send my way, and we're really hoping that while I'm in South Africa we can set up a video chat with your class through a website called Skype. I look forward to hearing from all of you...so start thinking of those questions!!!

Love you dad!!!

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Student Maggie, reporting for duty. Here is my question for Miss Cara. What is white, black, and red all over. he he (LOST fans might know the answer)

Cara said...

Haha, I have no idea!!! I'll search for the answer and get back to ya (even though you already know the answer)...

Mary Smith said...

6 DAYS AND YOU WILL BE TAKING THE LONGEST FLIGHT OF YOUR LIFE AND THE MOST EXCITING JOURNEY! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND HONORED TO BE YOUR MOM AND FRIEND!

Megan Jones said...

Cara... you are leaving SOON!! I had no idea it was coming so fast! I am totally following your travels with this blog- I'm so glad I found it! I admire you so much for all the great things you have accomplished... and are yet to accomplish still! You are such a wonderful person- so altruistic and talented! Have fun & stay safe! You're gonna have one heck of a time :)